(家門前的景色。The view in front of the house.)
(Olga種的美麗玫瑰。Olga's gorgeous roses.)
(Tom老闆家前的景色。The view in front of the Tom's boss's house.)
(和Tom一起去了大型回收廠,原來回收的費用是算車的。Went to the big recycling plant with Tom. It turns out that the cost of recycling is calculated on the basis of the trailer. )
(從回收廠回家的路上。The way back home from the recycling plant.)
(我們將拖車清空了。We emptied the trailer.)
(和Tom與Milly去山丘上找兩隻小馬。Climbed the hill with Tom and Milly to find two ponies.)
(爬山爬到一半,回頭看的景色。Climbed up half the hill and looked back at the scenery.)
(第一次餵馬吃東西,Tanji她小心地從我手中咬起蘋果,我突然明白為何大家說馬是很溫柔的動物了。The first time I fed the horse. Tanji bit the apple from my hand carefully. I understand why people say that horses are very gentle animals at the time.)
(山上到處都是小花。Flowers all over the hill.)
(腳扭傷的我爬山爬太慢了,Tom留我在山腰看風景,他和Milly翻山越嶺去找小馬了。Because my sprained ankle, I was very slowly. Tom left me to enjoy the scenery, and over the hill to find the ponies with Milly.)
(黑臉綿羊在遠方瞪我。The sheep in the distance stare at me.)
(我把雇主說成房東了。XD)
(這天傍晚兩隻小馬聽說離我們太遠了,所以Tom決定先帶我回家再自己摸黑去抓小馬,為了隔天一年一度的馬市集。This evening, Tom said ponies were too far to catch. We backed home first and then he went to catch the ponies once again. Since there was a horse market once a year next day.)
。。。2016.10.01 Day13。。。